Rockworth Capital Partners Pte Ltd
Website Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by Rockworth Capital Partners (RCP) and/or made available at this website. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
The following General Terms and Conditions govern your access and use of this website generally. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your use and access of certain functionality, pages or services on or linked via this website (“Specific Terms and Conditions”). The General Terms and Conditions apply in addition to and do not derogate from any applicable Specific Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions in relation to any specific functionality, page or service, the Specific Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions shall together constitute the “Terms”.
A reference to “Rockworth Capital”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in these Terms shall mean Rockworth Capital Partners Pte Ltd, and/or its related corporations and affiliates, collectively or singularly as the context requires. A reference to “this website” in these Terms refers to the main website of the Rockworth Capital Partners available at www.rockworth.com.sg, and includes but is not limited to the information, data, text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed therein (“Materials”) and the services offered therein (“Services”).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You agree:
- to comply fully with all the directions and/or instructions issued by us from time to time in respect of the use of this website;
- to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of this website;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- not to upload or distribute in any way files which you know or have reason to suspect contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software, programs, macros or files that may detrimentally interfere with the operation of this website, or to do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on this website, or gain unauthorised access to restricted parts of this website or its systems;
- not to gather and use the information and/or particulars posted or transmitted through this website for unsolicited advertising or other unauthorised purposes;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, attempt to derive the source code of, conduct load testing, penetration tests, port scans, vulnerability assessments or other security testing, communicate, republish, upload, post, transmit, edit, re-use, adapt, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, transfer, distribute, perform, display, license, sub-license or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of this website;
- not to use this website and/or the Materials for illegal purposes;
- not to post, promote, upload or transmit information through this website which may infringe the rights of any third party, whether in statute or common law, including but not limited to any third party’s copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- not to use any automated process or service to access and/or use this website and/or the Services (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by us, or “meta-searching”); and
- not to post, promote, upload or transmit through this website any unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
- You may require an up-to-date web browser in order to access this website. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate hardware and software to access this website and we shall not be liable for any failure to access this website or any deficiencies in your browsing experience should you be unable to access or use this website for any reason.
- You agree:
- OUR RIGHTS
- You irrevocably agree and acknowledge that we have the right to:
- monitor, screen, moderate, edit, censor, or otherwise control any activity, content, communication or material including, without limitation, discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, forums, message boards, bulletin boards, and the like on this website;
- investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action we deem appropriate;
- in our absolute discretion, and without stipulating any reason, prevent or restrict your access to this website or any part thereof;
- in our absolute discretion, and without stipulating any reason, stop, suspend, modify, delete or edit any Material appearing on this website or part thereof;
- terminate or block your access to the website or any part thereof or any user accounts associated with you, if we receive any complaints or suspect that you may have engaged in any fraudulent, criminal, illegal, unlawful or other activities which may infringe the rights of or be actionable by any person or entity;
- request from you information and data relevant to your use of this website at any time and to exercise our rights hereunder if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data; and
- report any activity we suspect to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities;
- We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, terminate, block or suspend your access to all or part of this website for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms, and/or activity which we suspect violates applicable laws or infringes the rights of any third party. If you breach these Terms, your authorisation to use the site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials and content, and we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of or access to this website by you.
- You irrevocably agree and acknowledge that we have the right to:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights in and to materials on this website (including copyright in all works and other subject matter) is owned by us, and/or our affiliates. No part of the same may be reproduced, adapted, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, posted, or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without our prior written permission and/or that of the relevant rights owner.
- Permission is granted to download and print the Materials on this website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. Except as otherwise expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, loan, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or distribute the Intellectual Property of this website in any way without our prior written permission.
- You may not, without our permission, “deep-link” to any part of this website, “frame” or “mirror” any Material contained on this website on any other server.
- In the event that you are authorised by us to download software or Materials associated with such software from this website, the software, including any files, images incorporated in, linked to or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software is licensed to you subject to your compliance with any relevant licence terms and conditions accompanying such software or as we may from time to time notify you of.
- The trade marks, service marks and logos (“Trade Marks”) used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of the relevant mark owners of Rockworth Capital Partners and other third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website, without our written permission or that of other Trade Mark owners. We prohibit the use of the Trade Marks, any entity name, trade name, company name of ours or any other trade mark owned by us as a “hot” link to any website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- This website and the Materials therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website, including without limitation the Materials, and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the Materials.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with this website, the Materials, and the Services. All such warranties, conditions, terms and representations are specifically excluded. In particular, we do not warrant that the Materials or this website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
- The information and data contained in this website are of a general nature which have not been verified, considered or assessed by us in relation to the making of any specific investment, business or commercial decision. You should at all times consult your professional advisers and obtain independent verification of the information and data contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or data.
- Nothing on this website shall be considered or construed as legal, tax, regulatory, financial, accounting or investment advicein any jurisdiction.
- To the maximum extent permitted under law, in no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the materials in this site.
- The Website may contain links to third party web sites which are not maintained or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the contents of these third parties web sites and shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of these sites.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- By accessing this website, you agree that Singapore law (including without limitation, the provisions of the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88)), shall govern your use, and you agree to submit to the -exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. You agree that our records and any records of communications, instructions made, performed, processed or effected through this website by either party, whether stored in electronic or printed form, shall be binding and conclusive evidence of such communications or instructions. You agree that such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of the contents of such records merely on the basis that such records were in electronic form or were produced by or are the output of a computer system.
- CONTACT US
- If you have any feedback or enquiries relating to this website and/or the Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
Rockworth Capital Partners Pte Ltd
2 Shenton Way, #08-03 SGX Centre 1
T: +65 6438 6630